Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bend Me Over....

Sitting there chatting about nothing in particular, I catch that look in your eye. That look that makes me feel beautiful, makes me feel loved and makes me feel wanted. Your gentle touch on my face still makes me quiver with excitement. I feel my blood pumping, butterflies below my waist. We kiss, gently at first, but then your kisses seem to devour me, leaving me breathless and wanting more. Our hands start to wonder over each other tearing at the clothes, trying to get them off, but not wanting to stop kissing for one second. The need for our bodies pressed up against each other feel dire. There is nothing else in this world except for you and I.

We finally get our clothes off and my mouth begins to wonder over your body. I find your rock hard cock and begin to suck it and tease it with my tongue. Out of the blue I decide to take the "blow-job" literally so I take the tip of your dick into my mouth and blow out giving you a raspberry. You tell me that it was the most incredible sensation, so I do it again. I love giving you pleasure.

You can no longer control yourself and need to be inside me. You ask how I would like it and I say "Bend me over..."

We both stand and you turn me around, kissing my neck and feeling my entire body up. I feel your cock poke me between the ass cheeks and I moan. Then you bend me over, your hands on my hips and your cock finds my wetness. You slide right into me with a slow thrust, working your way inside and then... BOOM... your cock slams into me. You thrust so deep and hard, making me squeal each time with delight. Then, without exiting me, you slowly bring me to all fours and start slamming me hard. I feel my nipples graze the carpet and the sensation is overwhelming. You tell me to grind on you so I do as your hand reaches around and plays with my swollen clit. I start screaming and moaning as you bring me to orgasm. As I come I feel you coming too. Our climax fills the air with the smell of sweat and sex.

But it's not over...

You bring me to the bed and grab my favourite toy. You watch as I turn it on and slide it in. You hold it in position for me as I begin to thrash on the bed. I bite the pillow as waves upon waves of relentless vibrations overcome me. I tell you I need to grind so you lay down and let me get on top of you, grinding the vibrator into my soaking wet pussy and throbbing clit. Although I have had a few orgasms at this point, I feel that deep, inside G-spot orgasm about to happen. I tell you that I am going to come for you as I let out a deep moan of pleasure and rock your body hard.

When it is over, you take the toy from my body and we lay there panting and holding each other. Every time seems like the first time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment