Monday, November 7, 2011

The Phone Conversation



~        So that’ what I’m up to now. And yourself?
~        Laying naked in bed fondling my breasts.
~        Ummm… you’re what?
~        Laying in bed. Naked. Playing with my boobs.
~        Hhhow long hhhave you been doooing that?
~        The entire time we’ve been talking.
~        Ohhh. I see. I mean, I can’t see. I mean. Ummm.
~        It’s okay. I like playing with them. Especially when I talk to you.
~        What?
~        I love the sound of your voice.
~        You do?
~        It turns me on.
~        Oh. I like your voice too.
~        You do?
~        Yes. I like everything about you.
~        I really enjoy listening to you. Makes me want to touch myself.
~        It does?
~        Yes. Like now, I’m tickling my belly gently. Caressing my skin.
~        Ohhh.
~        And now I’m going lower and caressing my mound softly. Playing with my tender lips.
~        That’s … ummm…
~        Want me to go inside them.
~        Yes.
~        Mmmm…. I’m wet. And it feels so good.
~        Does it? How do you taste? I bet you taste good. I mean… nevermind.
~        You want me to taste myself?
~        Yes.
~        *slurp* mmmm, I taste so good.
~        Ohhhh
~        I’m rubbing my clit now. What are you doing?
~        Ummm… Nothing.
~        No, tell me.
~        I’ve pulled my cock out and stroking it.
~        Nice. So do you want me to be your good girl or your whore?
~        I want you to be my whore.
~        Yes Sir. What do you want me to do Sir?
~        Get your toy. I want you to use it like you would my cock.
~        Oooooo…. YES SIR! *noises* I have my favourite vibrator. *sucking sounds* I’m sucking and licking it just like your lovely cock Sir.
~        That my slut. Take it deep. Deep in your throat.
~        Mmmmmmmmm
~        That’s right whore. Fuck your mouth with it.
~        Your cock is so huge Sir. I love it.
~        Fuck it more with your mouth whore.
~        Mmmmmmm *slurping sounds*
~        Yesssss. Now I want you to turn it on and start to fuck your hot, wet pussy with it. Shove it in your cunt deep and hard.
~        Yessss Sir.
~        Good little slut. Are you my slut?
~        Yes, I’m your slut Sir. *vibrating sounds*
~        How does my cock feel in your cunt?
~        Feels fucking amazing.
~        Tell me what you are doing, my whore.
~        My vibrator is on the highest speed. I’m sitting on it while it’s inside of me and on a pillow. I’m riding it hard just like I would your cock. I’m also squeezing one of my tits. *loud moans*
~        Yes you fucking whore. Ride my dick. Ride it hard. Cum all over it.
~        Oh yes Sir… It feel so good.
~        Cum for me bitch. I want to hear you scream.
~        Yes Sir. I’m cumming for you. Now… *screaming* Yeessss Yeesss … AAAHHHHH YES!
~        PULL YOUR HAIR!
~        OH YES SIR. I’M STILL CUMMING FOR YOU. I’M PULLING MY HAIR AND CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR COCK. YEEEESSSSSS!
~        Good slut.
~        *heavy breathing*
~        Very good.
~        *heavy breathing*
~        I want you so much.
~        I want you too my love.
~        Go to sleep now Princess.
~        Good night.
~        Good night.
~        *phone hangs up*
~        *phone hangs up* 

No comments:

Post a Comment