Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Star Wars Fetish

You invite me to stay with you at your home to go to Celebration (the big Star Wars fete) and I decide to come. How could I not. After all, I love Star Wars. I dream of all the fun we are going to have. It's strange, because even with all the talk about sex, it seems to be the last think on my mind at the time. I'm just so excited to be getting away, seeing you, having fun, and of course, feeding my Star Wars fetish.


Because of your work schedule you are unable to pick me up at the airport. The cab ride is fine. I enjoy the view. Our small talk would have meant I would have not seen so much. I meet you at your home just shortly after you get there. When I arrive we go through the niceties of hugs and kisses on both cheeks and small talk as you show me your place. It's lovely. All your Star Wars memorabilia is incredible. So very intoxicating actually. I begin to get a little flustered by it all.


Then in the living room I suddenly push you up against the wall and kiss you passionately while undoing your pants. I say that I want to check out your light saber NOW and fall to my knees and start giving you head, looking up at you, the feel of your cock in my mouth, our eyes connect. There is an unseen force between us. Your cock is so perfect and lovely. Sucking and licking it makes me so wet, I start to finger myself. Still looking up at you, your hands running though and pulling my hair. Making me want to cum so bad.


Then I stand up and push away from you, strip down, and sit on the arm of your couch and say "Come on Sith Lord, show me the full dark side of the force." and spread my legs. You bend down between my thighs and just start to eat me so deep and get me screaming. I grab your head and push you further into me. Your tongue exploring every inch inside my pussy that it can reach. Feeling your nose on my clit. Every now and again, I feel your teeth nibbling me, making me lose myself.


Then I push you up and say "Oh Sith Lord, show me how you use your light saber," and turn around so that you can fuck me hard and deep from behind. We start fucking hard and you are slapping my ass and pulling my hair. I am so turned on my all that I see and feel. The way you wield your light saber, the force and energy flowing through both of us. My pussy rubbing hard on the arm of the couch. Your hand spanking me now and then, the other one holding my hair tight. I start to cum so hard, screaming "Yes my dark lord, yes". 


You pull out and turn me around and start fucking me from the front, my hand goes to my clit as you thrust deep, hard and fast. You watch as my tits shaking up and down and as I cum again, biting into your arm. You pull out and cum all over my tits. You collapse to the floor and pull me with you and a blanket over top.


Quietly you whisper "Welcome to my home, Princess." as we relax for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I love your stories! More than you will ever know! Amazing! Fucking amazing!!

    ReplyDelete