Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What have we here...



I peer around the corner and see you sitting in your recliner, all comfy and flipping through the TV. I strip down to my bra and panties and mess up my hair, then, on all fours, I crawl over towards you, deliberately bumping into the lamp so that you notice me. You see the lust and desire in my eyes. My tits barely contained in my bra. We lock eyes, and I see the want and craving as you lick your lips and grab the sides of the chair.
At your feet, I slow climb your lap and cat stretch for you, pawing softly at your ever hardening crotch. I lean in and rub my face into your pants feeling your cock begging to be released. I rub harder with my open mouth as I look up at you knowing just how bad you want it.
I slowly undo your pants and pull them off. I begin to lick and kiss your thighs as I gently stroke your cock, never breaking eye contact. I move on to your balls as I take one into my mouth and gently suck, then release it and take the other one. Finally I move on and very teasingly lick up the shaft of your cock from base to tip and then back down and up before I take it into my mouth and begin to fully engulf you. As I start to increase the speed of going up and down on your hard cock, I feel your hands tangle into my hair, pushing and pulling me, and hearing you moan.
I pull off and climb into your lap and take your shirt off. Kissing you passionately, I start to grind my soaked panties into your cock. Your hands are all over body and my bra is now off of me. You take one of my tits into your mouths and suck and nibble on it greedily as I grind my wetness harder on you, feeling my swollen clit so stimulated by the movement. The intensity is almost too much for both of us to bare. 
You pick me up and lay me down on the floor and rip off my panties. You begin to devour my pussy, flicking and sucking on my clit then lapping up my nectar. I squeeze your head between my thighs as I start to shudder and quake at the sensations. I grab your head and push you deep into my hot pussy and start to fuck your face. Arching my back and screaming I cum in a wet gush, shaking and jolting with my climax. 
You roll me over and lift my ass up in the air, my face still on the floor. I feel you drive your long hard shaft deep inside of me as you grab me by the waist and start to thrust deeply inside of me. The air is mixed with sounds of our moans and smell of our sweat and sex as you fuck me hard. Then you suddenly pull out of me roll me over and explode all over my tits and abs. I grab your dick and suck you dry as you rub your cum into me.
We collapse on the floor kissing each other so lovingly and deeply. Our juices in our mouths mix. We caress each other, as you pull the blanket on us and we fall asleep in each other’s arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment