Monday, November 28, 2011

Rambling of My Breakdown...

I try my best... My best is just not good enough.


The realization that I'm just never going to be good enough nor loved for who I really am hits me like a ton of bricks.


Can't breathe... Don't know why I even try.


What's done is done...


I'm sorry.


For the record I never lied... Why won't you believe me? Maybe I never gave you a reason to.


What is broken cannot be fixed... What is dead remains slaughtered.


Here is my soul. Blacken by the fire. Don't ask for my heart. It doesn't exist anymore.


Love no longer lives here anymore.


Anger doesn't live here either. All is numb. All is gone. It is done.


No I'm not alright. I will never be alright. Nothing will ever be alright.


The stabbing pain in my head suggests that if I start hearing voices I too can have a perfect defence for any crime.


I love to hate you.


I love to hate me.


I just can't do this anymore. I can't live this way. I give in.



No comments:

Post a Comment