Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Short DM


I walk into your home. I give you a quick kiss hello on the cheek and then after some pleasantries I suddenly push you down to your knees and put one of my legs over your shoulders. Grabbing your head I shove it into my pantiless pussy and say "Eat this Baby". As you lavishly lick my pussy I grind into your face smearing my juice all over you. Moaning loudly and tugging at your hair, you know you are doing a good job. I let you tongue me more as I reach for your hand and get you to finger my clit so I can feel more pleasure. I'm grabbing my tits and squeeze my nipples as I scream. I pull you up from your knees and kiss and lick your face. Then I push you against a wall and say it's time for me to see your light saber. I start to rip open your pants and grab your already hard cock. I squat down and lick you, teasing with my tongue and eyes. Tasting your precum, I like my lips. Then, grabbing you by the ass I engulf your swollen member whole, and suck balls deep. Sliding your cock in and out of my mouth by pulling you back and forth. Hearing you moan. I pull you out and rub your cock over my tits and in between. Dropping my spit down your cock so it slides so nicely. Then I stand up and grab you by the shirt and bring you a chair. I sit down and tell you to strip. Then to strip me. I spread my legs and begin to play with myself, watching your eyes and body knowing how much you want me. I ask you if you like my pussy and what you want to do with it. I am fingering my clit, then with my other hand I start to finger my ass while you stand there, so hard, watching me. I tell you to stroke yourself slowly. Then I get up and turn over and ask you if you want to fuck me. You want to so bad. I am still teasing you till I finally tell you to stick your cock into me. You thrust so deeply into my hot wet pussy. You start to fuck me so hard and deep. I feel your balls slap against me. I tell you to reach around and finger my clit. I can feel myself starting to come as the motion of your fingers and cock are so incredible. I start to shudder and push back on your cock as I scream and cum on your cock but before you can come too, I push off of you and push you on to the chair. I straddle you and ride your cock. Your mouth on my tits. I reach back and grab your balls as I pump you hard. You can't take any more and explode deep inside my with strong jerks as you cum. I get off of you and lick your dick. The taste of us together is so delightful. I then kiss you to share our passion. Next I am going to tie you up and tease you with ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment